Sunday 12 February 2017

Diary entry 3D object/exhibition poster


Dear diary

The clay keys have been fired, but I have decided to limit down the number of clay keys from five to four. The reason being the words dull, and boring are very similar and so I have chosen to remove the phrase dull. I have decided against painting the clay keys based on feedback from Mikey and the ceramic technician as the key would look good handed on the wall with the ceramic keys being useless, don’t work which will fit around the phrases for the keys. I have decided to develop metal wall hooks based around a drawing I have produced. The metal hooks intended for the exhibition to hand the clay keys.

I have also produced the exhibition poster. The poster having the title of the exhibition, the photo of the clay keys, the information about the exhibit, and a collage of London landmarks. The poster is a continuation of the invitation, where I have redrawn the same landmarks used for the invitation and produced a number of drawings for other London landmarks expanding from the invitation. For the London landmarks I redrew I wanted to develop better images of them which I feel I have for most of them. I also coloured the poster similar to the Photoshop colour invitation, as I gained a lot of positive feedback and wanted to develop further. For the poster I also designed it to fit with the theme of places in London which could fit in with the other students work, the poster could be used to advise the exhibition.    

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment