Sunday 12 February 2017

Studio Workshop: Poster

 
 
 
I have developed the poster for the exhibition which presents my memento with the title of the exhibition and the mementos title as the keys of London. The poster also includes the UEL Illustration font to advise the exhibition is part of the BA HONS Illustration course. 
For the poster I decided to carry on from the development of the invitation which I received a number of positive feed back for. For the poster I redrew the landmarks which I included for the invitation and included a number of others to present a clear development from my invitation to my poster. Again I created a collage of the London landmarks with the intention of trying to fit them in together so there visual interesting and present clearly London. I believed it would be a good idea as everyone else for the workshop visited a place in London so the poster would advise the exhibition from within London.   

No comments:

Post a Comment