Sunday 12 February 2017

Football club badge drawings







 




I have produce 98 drawings of football club badges from the top leagues in England, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain from the 2015-16 football league season. This is a self appointed project which I chose to do in my spare time, to challenge myself to draw a number of difficult football club logos. I also have a huge interest in football so I wanted to do something creative with my drawing style to represent my interest in the sport. I chose the draw football club logos, from those five countries as they are the most watched leagues in Europe and contain some of the biggest football clubs in the world, and I believe they are the best five leagues in Europe. The clubs logos drawn will be recognisable to people all over the world which is a good way for to expand my drawing practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment