Sunday 12 February 2017

FMP: Spirals illustrations

 
















 

 
These are the illustrations I developed based around the Spirals tale from SUM: Forty Tales from the Afterlife. I selected pieces of text from the tale which I gained visuals for why reading through like I did for the Descent of Species tale.
 
I found IStock photo references which I related to the visuals I wanted to illustrate from certain pieces of text from the chapter. Some of the illustrations will become part of the same image when scanned and transferred to Photoshop to develop the double page comic strip based around the tale. I wanted to develop more of a visual humour for this comic strip as while reading the tale their was more of a humour element towards it than Descent of Species. 
 
Some of the visuals I redeveloped as I believed some of the illustrations were not of a high enough quality compared to the other illustrations.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment