Sunday 12 February 2017

Studio Workshop: 3D object

 
 
 
I developed my 3D objects choosing to create four clay keys all being based around the drawing of a medieval key I produced while at The Museum of London. The clay keys had been developed based around my memento design and cardboard maquette of the key.
 
    For the development of the keys I got a piece of clay rolled out and rounded pieces of clay to form the centre and bottom half of the key. For the section of the key which would normally go in the lock I carved out the shapes from a flat piece of clay.
 
I now intend to produce letter fonts for five phrases, only chosen to use four of them which would be placed on the wall by the keys in the exhibit. I intend to create metal wall hooks for the keys to be hung up for the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment