Sunday 12 February 2017

Studio Workshop: further London landmark drawings

 










I have drawn a series of London landmarks which I intend to use for the poster. The idea to continue with the development of my invitation. I have redrawn the London landmarks which I included as part of my invitation attempting to produce better illustrations of them. Like the invitation I intend to produce a collage of the landmarks together. The landmarks all being well known and associated with London. The poster needing to relate to my visit and the memento I had developed based around my visit to The Museum of London.
 
 The poster is designed to advise my 3D object within the exhibition about the Studio Workshop. Everyone involved within the workshop all visit places within London which I felt my poster would fir in well with the exhibition as a whole as the poster is designed to represent London.  

No comments:

Post a Comment