Wednesday 30 November 2016

A Teenagers Guide to Survival merchandising


 
To continue with the development of the project, I decided to develop some animal printed mugs for merchandise. The mugs have the illustrations of the animals within the survival guide book. The mugs presenting certain animals include both illustrations of the animals used for the pages on the same mug.
 
I decided to have a lion, elephant, cheetah and leopard mugs because I wanted to explore ways of promoting the book, and new ways of developing new promotional products related to the project. The mugs designed to be sold individually from the book adding a new direction of how my work can continue to be developed. I went with the four animals which I believed were visual interesting, and were best illustrated.      

No comments:

Post a Comment