Sunday 8 January 2017

YCN Student Awards Bear brief animal drawings




I had chosen to develop work for a YCN Student Award Brief. The brief being Bear where the brief is set around producing three yoyo card designs for the Bear company. The target audience for the cards being set around 4 to 9 year olds. The cards designed to take children on adventure with Bear. The bear in children's minds being real to them. There also needing to be a story behind the cards. The cards also needing to teach children facts about any chosen subject. The brief wanting three different yoyo cards with a front and back design. The Bear company logo also needing to be involved in the design.
 
I have developed four animal drawings which I intend to be used for the front cover of the cards. The animal drawings are also designed to make them look happy and friendly to make them appeal to kids better.
 The front of the three cards having ever a shark, lion and polar bear. The animals will also be pictured in a environment setting known to them. I produced two polar bear drawings as I wanted two to chose from as I was not to convinced with the first drawing. I intend to use the second polar bear drawing for the card design.
 
I will illustrate a Ocean, African safari and Arctic environment setting for the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment