Wednesday 16 November 2016

A teenagers guide to survival: Photoshop coloured animal illustrations
















I have coloured my animal illustrations on Photoshop keeping the same range of colours for the two drawings I did of each animal. I coloured the animals similar to how they are coloured in the wild. I used references for the development of adding colour. I wanted to keep the colours basic and not add to many different tones of colour.
 
I now will use Photoshop to colour the book cover illustrations and the hand developed fonts. I also will handwrite an animal survival tip guide for each animal. I also will include one or two sentences about the animal so the animals will connect and represent some form of a teenagers fear. Leopards skin is used a lot for fashion linking the animal to teenage fears of clothing.  
 
I will develop the animal drawings in watercolour to experiment with using different mediums within my work. I want to experiment with watercolour because a lot of illustrations in children books include some form of paint including watercolour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment