Saturday 19 November 2016

A teenagers guide to survival: watercolour animals

 















I developed watercolour versions of my animal illustrations. I wanted to explore the different textures and different colour tones within my use of the watercolour medium. I decided to paint the animal illustrations similar to the colours I used on Photoshop. I wanted to see how the watercolour and Photoshop colours compared together. I now intend to develop the final book layout in watercolour.  I feel the colours I used from the watercolour medium work better with the illustrations then from Photoshop. I believe watercolour offer better tone and texture. During my research of children books a lot of children books are developed within a painted medium.  
 
I now intend to create watercolour versions of the lettering, book cover and background illustrations for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment