Tuesday 22 November 2016

A teenagers guide to survival: finished six book pages






 
I have developed the six book pages. I used Photoshop to combine the animal drawings texts and background drawing together to complete the six book pages. I again used Photoshop to edit areas of the pages which needed improvement. I placed the animal survival tips text on a white background so the letters would be easier to read and stand out more. With the animal information texts below the animal name font I placed on a light blue background. The blue background surround the text keeps it as part of the image and not standout to much. The blue background makes the text easy to read.   The small info about the animal gives a short piece of information about the animal which links the animal to a major teenage fear. The animal info text is short so it doesn't get lost under the animal name font and is noticeable.
 
I will now begin the development of the final book layout combining the books front and back cover along with a spine together. I will also develop the three double page spreads combining two of the animal pages together creating the three double page spreads. I will develop an A1 document presenting the final book cover and three double page spreads  



No comments:

Post a Comment