Monday 14 November 2016

Word and image: eye in the sky book layout



 
I have transferred the illustrations I wanted to use for the brief onto a PDF document showcasing the final book layout. The first and third row of images are upside down so when I begin the development of the book the images will be upright due to the design of the book layout.
 
I believe the illustrations all work well and the colours used fit well with the illustrations and together for the book layout. The cover of the book at the top right I believe works well with the eye overlapping two illustrations I included as part of the cover like a illusion effect to symbolise spying being almost completely invisible.

 I also coloured the eye white to give the eye a more ghostly feel. I believe the white colouring work well with the two illustrations the eye overlaps. The white eye will also be upside down when the book is folded together. This is to present when looking through a device the eye is pictured upside down when looking through. The idea is to also present the strange and unknowing feel of spying.
 
I will now begin with the development of transforming this layout into the book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment