Monday 14 November 2016

Word and image: eye in the sky drawings















I have developed a series of 15 illustrations to do with the phrase eye in the sky. I was given a  word and image brief which contained a number of phrases which I would have to develop a book for. I decided to develop illustrations with the phrase eye in the sky. I felt that this phrase would be interesting to work towards developing ideas straight away to do with the theme spying.
 
I  developed 15 illustrations showcasing a number of different ideas I wanted to illustrate with the phrase eye in the sky. I developed illustrations of spy planes, satellite's, people landmarks. I also included the same eye drawing within every drawing to tell the story of the eye being in charge of all themes of spying. The eye also represents people believe they are being watched, but not knowing who. I original drew the illustrations in pencil. I after went over the drawings in pen to give the drawings a strong outline.
 
I intent to develop more illustrations to do with the phrase eye in the sky as I feel some of the illustrations I have developed aren't strong enough to be able put towards a final version of a book design.
 
    
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment