Monday 14 November 2016

Word and imae: eye in the sky better developed drawings




Here I have developed five better drawings of some of the previous drawings which I felt weren't strong enough. I developed the drawings with the same ideas I used for the previous drawings. I wanted to have a stronger series of drawings for the book. I drew these drawings with more and better detail then the previous versions. I believe these drawings are better then the previous versions due to me being able to think about how to take the original idea further based around the previous illustrations. I still might use two drawings from the previous versions as the front and back cover for the book as I believe they are still good illustrations.
 
I intent to colour the illustrations with a number of different mediums from colouring pencil, pen and Photoshop.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment