Saturday 19 November 2016

A teenagers guide to survival: watercoloured animal name text

 
 
 









 
I have developed painted watercolour texts of the animal names and what to do to survive text. I used the same colours I used to paint the animals so the animals and the text will link together on the pages. For the what to do to survive text I created two different coloured versions. I wanted to be able to experiment with the two coloured texts when putting the pages together. I want to be able to see which coloured version works best on the page. The texts are also painted similar to the texts which will be on the cover so the texts will have link the books pages and cover together.
 
I now will paint with watercolour the books front, back cover and background page

No comments:

Post a Comment