Wednesday 16 November 2016

A teenagers guide to survival: animal drawings























I have developed a series of animal drawings for a new brief a teenagers guide to survival. I was tasked with developing a children's book based around the brief. The brief includes developing a book cover and three double page spreads. I intend to produce a children's book based around dangerous animals which have been known to attack people. The idea is for the book to warn children about certain animals they may come across in future on holidays or safaris. The book also giving tips about what to do if one of the animals was to approach them. The animals are also intended to represent certain teenage fears including bullying, family issues, education and clothing.   
 
I developed a number of animal illustrations of dangerous animals known for attacks on humans. I Wanted to produce a good amount of animal illustrations so I would have a good range to choose from. I decided to explore the option of developing a children's African animal safari survival guide book. I chose to develop a book of animals in Africa as most of the animals I produced illustrations for live in Africa.
 
I now intent to begin the development of the book by designing a book cover for the front and back. I also will develop hand written fonts for pieces of texts. I will begin developing the animal drawings by transferring them to Photoshop to colour.      

No comments:

Post a Comment