Saturday 19 November 2016

A teenagers guide to survival: watercoloured book cover text







 
 I have coloured the hand developed text in watercolour which I intend to use for the front and back cover for the book. For texts I developed two different watercolour versions. I intend to use one coloured version of the text for the front cover. I will use the second coloured version for the back cover. I will use what coloured version of text I used for the front cover for the spine. I wanted to have two different coloured lettering so the front and back cover texts are different. I want the texts on the front and back cover of the book to stand out from each other and not just be a copy. I intent for the front and back cover to be two different sides of a image which will link together, but stand out from each other.  

I now will use watercolour to develop painted lettering for the animal names and what to do to survive texts.

 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment