Friday 5 May 2017

FMP: Promotional mugs









As part of my promotional production for the FMP I had a number of my illustrations from the comic strips printed on mugs which I also intent to include as part of my display for the degree show. The mugs have two different illustrations printed on ever side of each other, where the two illustrations from each mug are from the same comic strip. I chose two illustrations from the Great Expectations, Blueprint, and Encore comic strips so each mug would relate to a tale from the comic book. The mugs are designed to be extra promotional products which people could buy alongside the comic.


I chose not to include the logo as when printing from vista print there was no place anywhere else on the mugs to display my logo and I did not want the illustrations or the logo on the mugs to be to small and not look professional.


I chose illustrations from the business card and postcard designs as I wanted they to link together, but choosing a few illustrations not included on the cards from the comic to widen the visual display and not make the mugs look more attractive to possible clients, with more illustrations included.

No comments:

Post a Comment