Friday 5 May 2017

FMP: Business cards

Front design 1

 Front design 2

 Back


I have had printed two business card designs, which relates to my FMP, and will be part of the display of work in my section of the degree show. Both of them have the same back cover design, so the two can relate together and to my work. For the front cover of the business cards I include the logo, which I produced, so they can be traced to me and the contract and blog web address, will let possible future contracts how to follow my work and contract me for possible work.


For the business cards I chose to include illustrations from the comic pages as I intended for the business cards to link with my FMP as I felt the illustrations were visually interesting and would attract attention due to the colours and drawing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment