Sunday 8 January 2017

YCN: Bear Brief illustrated environment settings.

Arctic landscape 1
 
Arctic landscape 2

 
Ocean landscape

 
African safari landscape

 
I have illustrated the natural environment settings which the animals live in. I illustrated two Arctic, one Ocean and one African safari environment setting. I chose to develop two Arctic landscapes as I was not convinced about the first drawing so I decide to illustrate a second Arctic landscape. The environment settings will be placed on the front of the cards with the animals using Photoshop presenting illustrations of the animals in there natural environments. 
 
My idea for the yoyo cards is for Bear to travel around the world meeting all different animals teaching kids about the animals themselves and the environments they live in. I chose to focus on three animals and three environments well known and popular to kids. 
 
I intend to produce animal name and environment fonts   

No comments:

Post a Comment