Sunday 8 January 2017

YCN Bear brief: yoyo cards back cover designs.



 
Here I have developed the three back cover designs for the bear yoyo cards. I added the bear company logo so kids will be able to associate the cards to bear. I put the logo next to the animal silhouette images so it links the bear logo to the animals better.
 
 I added the hand developed bubble written presenting the animal and environment names and the animal statues. I also added the animal and environment facts to the back cover. The facts designed to help kids learn about the animal and environment they live in. I added the number ratings for each statue linked to the animal. For the background colouring I used the colour filter coping a colour from the watercolour versions of the animal adding the colour to the back design.
 
 The background colours designed to make the back cover of the yoyo cards appeal more to kids. The background colouring being a bright colour so the written stands out more and adds a light nature to the cards.    

No comments:

Post a Comment