Thursday 27 April 2017

Logo drawings

 



I have produced three drawings as I decided to design a new logo for my promotional products for the ADI exhibition displaying my Final Major Project work. I chose to draw a snake as a lot of my work as involved illustrations of animals over the last year. I chose to create a logo of a snake as they are my favourite animal, and I find them mysteries and interesting animals, which are full of surprises.
The third drawing is based around the second logo which based on feedback I redrew and added the rattle tale behind the snakes head as the tales representation is key to the idea of representation a snake in artistic work. The text from the first logo will be added on Photoshop to the third snake drawing. I chose the name Achille as I like the name and have associates connected to that name, which I regard highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment