Thursday 27 April 2017

FMP: Comic book






 
I have had my comic book printed with all the comic pages included, with the front, back cover, and enlarged versions of some of the illustrations in-between the tales within the comic. The comic book is 36 pages including the front, back cover, eight double page comic spreads of the tales with the enlarged versions of the illustrations following the tale on the next double page spread.
 
 For the Great Expectations comic strip I chose to enlarge two illustration over the following two double page spreads as the tale includes more illustrations than any other tale illustrated over a double page spread choosing two which I felt are visually interesting and are the two best drawings form the tale. For the other tales I only chose one illustration to enlarge as I didn't want the comic book to be too big and having a large amount of the pages just representing images and less story telling.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment