Saturday 22 April 2017

FMP Comic book cover Photoshop colour illustrations




 
I have transferred my illustrations which I intend to use for the comic book cover to Photoshop which I coloured using the colour filter. For the font I chose to colour it white to represent spirits and so the font fits well with a dark background I chose to use for the front cover. For the grim reaper I coloured him with dark clothing as the grim reaper is seen as a dark and powerful figure, with the bright yellow light coming from the door opening representing the grim reaper taking people to the afterlife.
 
For the man and woman silhouettes I coloured them white so they are represented as light spirits as the tales are playful and humourist, also spirits are seen as bright representing a persons soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment