Saturday 22 April 2017

FMP Narcissus: illustrations















 
I have completed the illustrations for the Narcissus tale form SUM Forty tales form the afterlifes. Selecting pieces of text and illustrating based around those pieces of text in order to present visuals influenced around the tale. I chose to develop illustrations for the tale as I found it interesting while reading it and developed a number of visuals which I believed I could produce visuals for. A number of the drawings are intended to be part of the same illustrations once transferred and edited on Photoshop.
 
The title for the tale has a comic font nature to it as the tale focuses around data collection which a lot of data collection is connected to the use of a computer for research.
 
I now intend to develop hand written font of the sections of text the illustrations are influenced by. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment