Saturday 25 March 2017

FMP: Encore illustrations


















I have completed the illustrations for the Encore tale form SUM Forty Tales From the Afterlife. I chose to create a illustration for this tale as I developed interesting visuals which I believed at the time could develop into interesting illustrations, which could continue the flow of the comic strips in developing a visually interesting comic strip.
 
The drawings being based around reference which I use to present a visual language which has been successful within the project. I chose to illustrate from a number of elements of text from the tale just like the other comic strips.
 
I now intend to colour the illustrations on Photoshop combining some of the illustrations together as some of the illustrations are intended to become part of the same image on the comic strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment