Monday 13 March 2017

FMP: Death Switch illustrations











 
Here I have developed the illustration for the Death Switch comic strip. I analysed the text and developed visuals which I transferred into illustrations. This tale is set about a computer program known as a death switch. I chose certain pieces of text from the tale which I developed visuals while reading and wanted to develop them into illustrations like I did with the first three comic strips. I wanted to present visual humour, but still for the illustrations to be able to present the basic story of the tale within the comic strip. 
 
For the alien and earth illustration I drew them being influenced from a number of references to piece together a illustration related to the text the illustration is based around. For the thought bubble which showcases four individuals talking is meant to represent a memory living on it's own once people who experienced the memory have passed on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment